IT Department Manager (Japanese Manufacturing) 100-150K @Ladkrabang
en world Thailand
- IT strategy formulation and execution promotion.
- System planning
- System requirements definition & Architecture design
- IT Project management
- System evaluation and improvement
- Business operations strategy evaluation support and improvement support
- Asset management and evaluation
- Information security management
- Quality & Contract Management.
- Internal control status monitoring
- Standards formulation, maintenance, and management.
- Thai Nationality.
- Male or female age 40 years old up.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Engineer, Computer Science and other related fields.
- Experience 10-15 years+ in IT (Infrastructure, application and etc.)
- Excellent English conversation skill and Strong Leadership.
- Experience working in Manufacturing is highly preferred.
- Understanding of business operations strategy and support for its formulation
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8661 and ask to speak to the Anupong.
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.