IT Audit Supervisor
Job Scope & Responsibilities
- Conduct IT audit activities to analyze and evaluate the performance of the organization's financial, operational, managerial, and IT processes and systems to identify risks, areas for improvement, and to ensure that the organization complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- Conduct routine and audit projects independently; plan, organize, and schedule own workload so that audit activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Collect, examine, analyze, and verify information about the organization's systems and processes by reviewing manuals, policies, reports, financial statements, and other written materials, and by interviewing organizational members where required.
- Prepare audit reports that accurately document the audit process and its findings.
- Partner with and build strong working relationships with business line management
- Participate in the risk assessment process;
- Participate in development of internal audit policy and procedure documentation;
- University degree in AIS, Computer Science or Accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT Audit field
- Good communication skills in both oral and written Thai and English
- Able to analyze business processes and understand business transactions, as well as apply IT application system to support them
- Basic understanding of ERP configurations e.g., SAP, Oracle.
- Basic understanding of fundamental accounting , risk, control and auditing
- Fundamental IT technical concepts, e.g., Operating Systems (Unix, Windows, OS/400, etc), Databases (Oracle, SQL, etc.) and network.
- Fundamental skill in Data analytics tools (e.g. ACL)
- Logical thinking, good attitude, willing to learn and good team working
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached ,stating current / expected salary and click “ Apply Now “
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".