ISO14001 (Environment) Project Manager (Hat-Yai/Songkhra)
- To be project manager for planning & implementation of ISO14001 certification plan for 2018.
- Keeps informed of the regulatory watch led by the zone/country correspondent and, should the need arise, add regional or local regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes the gaps, builds and steers corrective action plans.
- Take part in the development of the compliance plan, operational control plan and progress plan, and follows their completion.
- Draft, prepare and manage the necessary MEMS documents, procedures and instructions, intended to respect regulatory requirements and Group internal standards. Control their implementation.
- Complete the environmental analysis and regulatory analysis of the site.
- Drives the implementation of protection and prevention means to ensure risk control.
- Develops staff awareness and training programs.
- In the early stages of site projects, provides information about the requirements relating to risk control in the field of Environment.
- Coordinates and prepares the MEMS internal and external audits.
- Completes internal environmental audits and benificial assessments (example: Waste).
- Performs self-diagnostics for the site and reports the domain indicators.
- Through the build-up of expertise, maintains the site EP team?s competence.
- Implement the environmental indicators, assure their quality and follow their evolution.
- Alert the RGEP and management of all serious nonconformance or all persistent risks, and propose necessary corrective actions.
- Develops the necessary control and emergency plans. Ensure their execution in the event of accidental situation.
- Gives technical and operational support.
- Responsibles for the technical questions including manditory reporting, and respond to environmental questions from the authorities.
- Intervenes as an expert in the relations with social partners and external bodies.
- Contributes to capitalizing experience.
- Reports or implements good practices.
- Takes an active part in the Zone Country or Region Environment network.
- Graduated Bachelor's Degree in Environmental Engineer
- Experience 3-5 years in the field of Environment & implementation of ISO14001
- English level : A2 (Survival)
- Special Knowledge or Talent : Be able to do internal audit of ISO14001
Location : Hat-Yai/Songkhra plant
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Michelin
See Job Description