CAPE PLC was founded in 1893, as a manufacturer of insulation products. Today, we specialize in providing industrial services, such as common user access systems, insulation, fire protection, abrasive blasting, refractory, coatings, cleaning, training and other essential non-mechanical services throughout the life cycle of major industrial assets. Cape's services are deployed during initial project build, commissioning, routine maintenance, extension of life projects and decommissioning.
CAPE PLC employ around 18,000 employees who operate in Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific. The head office in Middlesex, UK. The head office is supported by a substantial network of more than 65 offices around the globe, staffed both from the UK and locally. Cape's shares are traded on AIM, a market operated by the London Stock Exchange.
Cape East (Thailand) LTD. is a fully established regionally based multi-discipline support Services Company providing a full spectrum of services to the petrochemical, energy and offshore industries. Our company has been active in Thailand since 1992 and has an established capability in the field of specialist access, thermal and acoustic insulation refractory and passive fire protection.
IRATA Level3/ NDT Technician
Reports To: OPERATIONS MANAGER
Responsible for delivering and maintaining high standards of work whilst carrying out the duties of this role in line with Cape Company Values to achieve long-term success.
With direction from the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for planning and directing specific activities as it relates to projects for the Company.
A level 3 rope access technician shall:
- be capable of site supervision for rope access work projects;
- be conversant with relevant work techniques and legislation;
- be able to demonstrate all the skills and knowledge required of levels 1 and 2;
- have a comprehensive knowledge of advanced rescue techniques;
- hold an appropriate current first aid certificate, to show that suitable emergency first aid training has been undertaken;
- have knowledge of the IRATA certification scheme;
- have knowledge of the IRATA General requirements;
- be familiar with the contents of the IRATA Guidelines.
- Cape are seeking expression of interest for potential maintenance/project work for an experienced IRATA Level 3 with current first aid qualification with 3+ years’ experience in the Oil & Gas Industry Trade
- Male or Female
- Fluent in English
- Diploma in related fields
- NDT Certificate will be advantage
- Not to be a colour blindness
- 2 years relevant experience in the field of Non Destructive Testing
Interested candidates, please submit a letter of application and full details of their CV, current and expected salary with a recent photo of themselves by email to:
Cape East (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
S.K.Pattaya Building 5th Floor130/74 Moo 12, Soi Chaiyapruk 1
Nongprue, Banglamung,Chonburi 20150Thailand
Tel. 038-074-620 #111
Website : www.capeplc.com