The Role: INVOICING ADMINISTRATOR
The Invoicing Administrator role is responsible for fulfilling all Sales Orders on due time, for issuing and sending all invoices or credit note to Agents/Clients.
This role which is directly reporting to the Account receivable Manager has key operational responsibilities.
Main responsibilities include fulfilling all sales orders, controlling all invoices are accurate with proper company name and address, payment terms and company headers. Making sure the agent/client AR are reflecting all necessary data to enable matrix reporting for revenues per destinations and per origin.
At Operational level, this person will work closely with the Sales and the IT to ensure that confirmed booking are all ready to be invoiced and that IT is generating the upload properly. In addition, upon request the Invoicing Administrator will issue credit notes and allocate them to open invoices. On a weekly basis, a detail report needs to be send to Sales team, Director of Sales and Country Directors.
This person will also maintain the customer data base and works closely with all operational accountants to ensure proper AR and revenue recognitions.
JOB SPECIFICATION(not limited ) :
- Fulfilling Sales Orders with proper data
- Issuing invoice, credit note to agents/customers
- Check invoices before sending to Agents/Clients.
- Send Invoices to Agents
- Monitor open Sales Orders to ensure invoices are processed immediately.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies if any
- Maintain agents/customer files and master data
- Prepare weekly reports ( invoice, open sales orders, upload..)
- Reconcile Invoices with Booking System ( Tour Plan)
- Preparation, communication and maintenance of up-to-date key agents/customers.
- Weekly reporting to Sales Team and to Management.
- KPI ( Sales Orders, Invoices, Credit notes)
- Minimum of 4 years in Shared Service Center is required
- Expertise in invoicing, billing and credit note
- Strong IT experience required.
- Detail orientated person
- Expertise as Sales Administrator, in accounting and statutory requirements
- Knowledge of Net Suite and Tour Pan a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience in travel or tourism industry is a plus.
- Understanding of current GAAP accounting rules associated with Revenue and AR
- Strong operational, organizational and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects
- Good organizational and an communication skills, including the ability to effectively present information to various levels of an organization
- Thai National only with excellent English skills
- Professionalism and solutions oriented
- Self-accountable and driven towards superior effort and performance
- Works effectively as a team member in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work long hours during close periods and special projects
- High level of energy and the desire to work in a fast-changing, intense, but fun, working environment
Interested applicants (Thai Nationality only) please apply in person or send your full resume with a copy of transcript & expected salary together with a recent photo to :
Focus Asia Travel Co., Ltd.
BB Building Suite 3814, 8th floor,
54 Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke) Road,
Klongtoey-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 02–2603336