Inventory Management Planner
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Department Name : Materials Inventory Management
Location : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Calculate the Inventory Entitlement
- Compile and update the Weekly Inventory performance presentation.
- Monitor the high inventory and drive the inventory to meet the entitlement on weekly basic
- Extract the Aging report from Oracle system, sort, analyze and follow up with owners’ on disposition to minimize the inventory holding and reduce the risk of exposure.
- Closely monitor and ensure the Material Dash Board parameter is updated regularly.
- Improve data accuracy and integrity in Weekly Target Report.
- Closely monitor and ensure the WIP Inventory tracking report is accurate.
- Follow up with locations’ owner on the excess inventory disposition and publish the Daily inventory commentary
- Follow up with locations’ owner on the high inventory issue, action to mitigate the problem
- Work with team in the inventory system readiness and setup (new/sustain)
- Ensure standardization process /system within related operations for HDD plants
- Manage a team of Inventory management and system.
- Any other duties / activities designated by superior.
- Bachelor's Degree in Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Applied Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Technology
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Inventory Management and Material function environment.
- Good at mathematics, analytical skill, planning skill, fast learning, self-motivated, hard-working, Flexible
- Able to work under high pressure
- Willing to travel
- Able to work in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions