- Inventory compliance with local and regional policies
- Inventory compliance and providing full support for all of the end of the year activities and audits in accordance to law as well as local and regional company policies
- Improve data integrity results & maintain stockroom organization
- Perform detailed receiving and cycle counts researching all variances; identify exceptions, and interact with inventory manager to resolve discrepancies/issues.
- Accounting and reporting of inventory surplus, product returns, and any damages.
- Maintaining and overseeing the records of all products or merchandise and communicate updates/reports to management as required or needed.
- Track and provide in-stock reporting for core items, shops, guidelines, promotional events, etc., informing management of any issues/discrepancies.
- Participating in all full physical inventories of the store (minimum annually).
- Accurately ship/transfer merchandise to other locations
Desired Skills, experience and qualification:
- 2-3 Years’ experience of working on inventory in warehouse
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to cope under pressure
- Able to work at Lazada Warehouse (Bangna KM 19)
Has this role caught your interest? Apply Now!!
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!