International Marketing Supervisor (For Thai AirAsia X)
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
- Prepare marketing plan, set marketing, branding and communication strategy, implementation to build brand strength, good image, enhance top-of-mind and be competitive.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy & activity (ATL & BTL)
- Ensure sales performance for FIT unit to meet KPIs.
- Track data and develop monthly report and all related reports
- Coordinate with cross functions, agencies, partners to to support key actions & internal process related to his/her route or market
- Develop and deploy sponsorship/ partnership strategy in order to capitalize business opportunity and enhance good relationship with business partners.
- Supervise sales and operation team to ensure standard procedure on operation and ensure good time management.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and fares both on line and on ground.
- Studying market opportunity for current and new destinations.
- Prepare feasibility study for new destination launch
- Solve cases and issues
- Other jobs which be assigned by Marketing Manager
- Male or female, age between 25-35 years old
- Bachelor or master degree in marketing management or related field.
- 2 years working experience in marketing for FMCG or travel business. Experience in multinational company would be advantage.
- Good command of English and Japanese.
- Excellent skills in communication, media planning, presentation and negotiation.
- Leadership skills and be a good team player.
- Good attitude, self-confident, initiatives, creative, reasonable for decision making and have service mind.
- Be able to travel both domestic and international.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd.
Thai AirAsia is among Asia's fastest growing airlines. We are zooming into our 11 years of operations with 3,700 efficient staffs ready to give excellent service. To date, more than 12 million guests have flown with us. We have the most extensive route network and the most number of flights in Asia.
Our organization continues to move forward. Our fleets are expanding with the continuous arrival of brand new Airbus A320-200 aircraft.
Today, we invite you to be part of AirAsia, the winner of world's best low cost airline 2009 - 2015 from the Skytrax world’s airline awards