WHA Corporation PCL.
WHA Corporation PCL., a leading premium built-to-suit warehouse, distribution center and factory developer in Thailand and SEA region. We are regional representative for wide-ranging MNCs and Thai conglomerates to provide total solution of logistics facilities that includes customized site location, design, construction, and delivery of logistic facilities to meet client's satisfaction and requirements.
If you are talented, self-motivated, endurance and disciplined, we are interested in having you become a part of our team of professionals.
Internal Auditor/Assistant Manager Internal Audit 2 Positions
- Plan, design and implement an internal audit plan and annual compliance process of the company.
- Prepare the audit program and review the adequacy and the efficiency of the company’s internal control.
- Ensure that internal control procedures are adequate, effective and are in compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Provide recommendations for the control of weaknesses and improvement opportunities indentified during the audit.
- Follow up and prepare internal audit report after performing audit topic to the management
- Driving implementation of internal control system for the company.
- Ensure that business operations are undertaken in accordance with rules and regulations of the Securities and Exchange Commission and other supervisory authorities.
- Monitoring compliance with a review of operations.
- Perform other or ad-hoc assignments.
- Thai nationality
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Master’s Degree in Accounting, MBA, Finance or Economics, or any related field.
- At least 2-5 years of experience in the internal audit field and with at least 2 years of experience in the supervisory level for the Assistant Manager Position
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy
- Strong analytical thinking, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possses CIA, CPA, CPIAT or CISA will be advantage
- Strong knowledge of SEC / SET rules and regulations will be advantage.
- Real Estate Background a plus
Interested candidates are invited to apply in person or send an application letter together with full resume, educational details, work history, recent photo, expected salary, and three references to the following address or click "Apply Now"
Contact Person : Khun Amporn Chupthaisong
Address : 1121 Moo.3 Theparak Rd., Theparak,
A.Muang Samutprakarn 10270
Tel. : +66 (0) 27533750 Fax : +66 (0) 27532750