Grant Thornton Thailand
UNLOCK YOUR POTENTIAL FOR GROWTH WITH GRANT THORNTON
The leading global advisor for dynamic organisations in Thailand
Grant Thornton Thailand, a member firm within Grant Thornton International Ltd (Grant Thornton International), was established in 1991 and has enjoyed growth and success since. We are the perfect partner for organisations that are ambitious and want to grow. We understand organisations that are going through change and that need our advice and support, because we too share the characteristics of ambition and dynamism.
We have approximately 250 professional staff providing quality services in advisory, assurance, executive recruitment, outsourcing and tax consulting, designed to help clients in various industries achieve their business objectives. We operate with the highest standards of professional integrity with solid principles. Our dedication, teamwork and commitment result in a world-class professional service to our clients in Thailand.
About Internal Audit
Contribute to the Internal Audit (IA) function by identifying risks associated with business objectives and evaluating the controls in place to mitigate those risks in order to improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes.
Support the execution of work, identifying opportunities and adding value to the client’s businesses and processes.
- Execute and manage internal audit projects to support internal audit teams.
- Attend meetings with auditees to develop an understanding of business processes.
- Travel to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information.
- Research and assess how well risk management processes are working and record the results using software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Perform risk assessments of key business activities and use this information to guide what needs to be covered in the audit.
- Anticipate emerging issues through research and interviews and decide how best to deal with them.
- Agree recommendations with relevant staff members to make improvements to operations and helping to secure backing for them in meetings.
- Preparing reports to highlight issues and problems and distributing the reports to the relevant people.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations and informing management whether any issues need addressing.
- Managing a variety of stakeholders and their expectations through regular communications.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA, CIA or CISA preferred.
- Junior role: 2 to 5 years of financial experience, through public accounting/auditing (Big 4 a plus) and/or industry experience.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
- Systems knowledge and familiarity.
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and multi-task.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on “Apply now” to send your resume
Khun Kanchana Meesrisom
People & Culture
18th Floor Capital Tower, All Seasons Place,
87/1 Wireless Road, Bangkok 10330
T: +66 2 205 8222 ext. 8212
D: +66 2 205 8212
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Grant Thornton Thailand
Grant Thornton Thailand
We are Grant Thornton
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients’
Global scale and agility
As a $4.7bn global organisation of member firms with 43,000 people in over 130 countries, we have the scale to meet your changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps you to stay one step ahead.
Privately owned, publicly listed and public sector clients come to us for our technical skills and industry capabilities but also for our different way of working. Our partners and teams invest the time to truly understand your business, giving real insight and a fresh perspective to keep you moving.
Whether a business has domestic or international aspirations, Grant Thornton can help you to unlock your potential for growth.