UOB Kay Hian is a well established stock broking firm in Thailand and is part of the group with overseas offices in Asian markets of Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Indonesia, London and New York. We are seeking dynamic and energetic candidates to fulfill the following positions:
Internal Auditor (English Resume Only)
Department: Internal Audit Department
You will report to the Internal Audit Manager. Your main responsibility is to carry out financial / operational audits, business process reviews and compliance audits to ensure that the company complies with the governing authorities’ rules and regulations as well as with the company’s policies and internal control procedures.
These duties will include:
- Developing audit plans and programs, and reviewing systems of internal controls.
- Performing audit tests to determine compliance with prevailing policies and procedures.
- Identifying critical issues and recommending the appropriate courses of action / improvements for the organisation’s operations.
- Preparing information on audit findings, and feedback to Manager, and to follow up on agreed actions from previous audits.
- Accounting graduate with at least 1 years of relevant working experience. Candidates who have working experience with the Big Four professional services firms or Audit of securities business would be advantageous.
- Good verbal and writing skills in English.
- Possess high level of integrity with strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, willingness to learn, ability to multi-task and has drive and sense of urgency.
- A team player that is also able to work autonomously.
- Ability to work with PC-based applications software.
We offer a challenging career with a good fringe benefits and remuneration that commensurate with your experience.
Interested candidates please forward your resume with recent photo to:
UOB Kay Hian Securities (Thailand) Public Company Limited
130-132, 3rd Fl., Sindhorn Bldg., Tower 1, Wireless Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel. 0-2659-8000 # 8255, 8148 Fax: 0-2263-2317