We are engaged in manufacturing and marketing of electric wires and cables, automotive wiring harnesses and other component parts on global basis in Thailand. To cope with our expanding business and increasing complexity of accounting and financial functions, we are seeking experienced high-caliber management staff-members to take on management and control of our overall financial and accounting functions. Main duties will involve financial and managerial accounting, budgeting, international accounting and financing, taxation, transfer pricing, auditing of related companies, computerized accounting and control systems, and so forth. Required qualifications:
Internal Audit Staff (1 Position)
Based in Nana (Bangkok)
Job Description :
- To prepare audit program, design work papers and audit tools.
- To perform fieldwork audit
- Draft of audit finding report (Observation, risk/concerned and recommendation)
- To perform follow-up audit against target deadline and on going monitor by quarterly basis.
- To perform a special engagement at the request of management.
- Male / Female
- Thai nationality, age between 25-30 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Corporate Governance, Internal Auditing, Accounting / Finance or related fields.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Internal Audit, background in manufacturing or automotive industry would be an advantage.
- Holder of Certified Internal Auditor would be an advantage.
- Good command of English both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal with positive attitude.
- Computer literacy (MS Office / AS400).
- Able to travel overseas occasionally.
- Commuter Bus
- Provident Fund Contribution
- Salary up
- Cost of Living Allowance
- Medical Expenses
- Diligence Incentive
- Medical Health Check up
- Marriage Gift
- Child's Birth / Children's Scholarship
- Rank / Position / Long Service Allowance
- Gratuity / Retirement
- Social Security Fund / Workmen's Compensation Fund Contribution / Group Insurance contribution
- Working day (Monday-Friday) 08.00-17.00
We will consider only applications sent to us via mail, fax or e-mail with attached file in Word and Excel format.
An attractive salary will be offered to successful candidates.
Interested qualified applicants are invited to fill out an application at TYL or send your English resume with recent photo, expected salary, professional reference by letter or click "Apply Now"
PERSONNEL AND LABOR RELATION DIVISION :
THAI YAZAKI CORPORATION, LTD. (TYL)
25th Floor, Two Pacific Place Building, 142 Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 66 (0) 2653 2550 # 325, Fax : 66 (0) 2653 2617
Attn : Recruitment Section