Internal Audit (General Manger)/Internal Audit (General Manager)
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) and its subsidiary, hereinafter called “MMTh”, through the development of an annual plan of audit review work.
- Manage the operation audit team to perform the works listed in the annual audit plan.
- Support the audit manager and staff to discuss the findings of audit reviews with management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Report the results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans to address issues arising, to the Chief Executive Officer through line of command.
- Perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure to progress actions as deems appropriate.
- Perform ad hoc investigations, reviews and consulting service at the request of the Chief Audit Executive/ Compliance Officers.
- Continuously improve Internal Audit working standards.
- Collaboration with Head Quarter Audit team in Japan.
- Be a member of J-SOX Internal Control Committee and facilitate the monthly committee meeting on J-SOX related matters as well as prepare minutes of meeting and quarterly report to Management Meeting
- To coordinate with the global J-SOX team for the control testing, document findings, follow-up and report of all areas under J-SOX scope specified by the global J-SOX team
- Provide advice to process owners for risk identification and key controls for any new process in scope
- Monitor the progress of MMTh J-SOX audit team led by the manager in-charged for the completeness of process documentations and control testing activities
- Work closely with process owners to ensure corrective action plans fully remediate controls gaps and keep management informed of progress and challenges
- Liaise with outsourced auditor and external auditors for the J-SOX testing plan and its result
Corporate risk management
- Promote risk management best practice across MMTh
- Facilitate risk management activities including the annual assessment, periodically follow-up of risk mitigation actions and preparation of reports to Management & BoDs’ meeting
- Promote strong compliance cultures in MMTh, especially on the company regulations and code of conducts
- Continuously improve MMTh Whistle Blowing policy through discussion with Compliance Officers and CEO
- Supervise a Compliance manager to perform his/her tasks regarding the appropriate handling, investigation, corrective actions, monitoring and reporting of whistleblowing cases
- Undertake special investigations at the directive of the Chief Executive Officer/Compliance Officers as one of the Complaint Investigation Committee
- Plan for the annual expense/investment and manpower plan of Internal Audit Division as well as monitor monthly and YTD expense/investment
- Perform other administrative tasks related to Internal Audit Division
- Perform any other task assigned by the Corporate General Manager of Corporate Administration Office
- Bachelor degree in any fields
- CPA or CIA certification preferable
- At least 10 years experiences in Internal audit field with at least 5 years extensive experience of managing and administering Internal Audit department effectively
- Minimum 2 years in corporate compliance roles
- Possess excellent English writing skill and moderate English listening and speaking skills
- Experience interfacing with executives and other senior managers, both internally and externally, cross functions and divisions
- Strong communication skills to all levels of employees
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point skills required
- Strong business process analysis and ability to identify the key internal control points in as system or process, and areas for standardization simplification or improvement
- Creativity and innovativeness desired
- Attention to details is required
- Have courage to raise professional concerns to management
- Positive attitude at work and good team player is a must
- Candidate must have valid driver’s license and be able to drive as travelling between plants is required.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Mitsubishi Motors (Thailand) Co., Ltd. (MMTh) is the leading automotive manufacturer and exporter of Mitsubishi passenger cars and pick-up trucks. Head office building, located at FYI Center (Klongtoey), and factories, located at Leam Chabang industrial estate. We are the highest exporter of Thailand to global market under the concept "one factory for the world". Working together for highest is our core value to create high quality of products, to achieve customer satisfaction and to make contributions to the country and society. We are strengthening our operations through implementing restructuring and global turnaround strategies.
We need positively minded challenging talents in order to strengthen in many areas of our operations as follows: