Internal Audit (VP / Sr. Manager / Manager)
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
Position: VP / Sr. Manager / Manager - Internal Audit
- Responsible for an Internal audit function to ensure a proper the internal audit of the company’s assets, property, minimize risk and compliance with rule and regulation of Corporate Governance
- Lead and conduct financial, IT, operational and compliance audit projects
- Advise audit committee on the internal controls practice and report any critical internal control issues
- Ensure that internal controls are in placeand all major risks of the company are identified and analyzed, on an annual basis
- Manage and execute audit projects including planning, scheduling, coordinating, reviewing and reporting of audit results.
- Monitor the timely implementation of corrective actions recommended in the audit reports.
- Improve the effectiveness of the risk management, internal control and corporate governance processes.
- Develop annual internal audit plan and program covering key risk and contract areas of the company.
- Coordinate carefully with the external auditor and management to ensure the Committee receives effective information.
- To review and report on the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the financial and other information that is provided for management
- Manage, supervise and train team on the audit mission and initiatives Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in accounting or other related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA is a plus
- At least 10 years’ experience in internal and/or external auditing and 3 years in people management
- Good knowledge and understanding of internal control process, risk management framework, and corporate governance
- Experience in Real Estate or Retail would be advantage
- Has experience as external audit from leading financial consulting firms and internal audit from corporate companies is a big plus
- CPA, CIA or CISA is advantage
- Experience in leading audit projects preferred.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team and able to take the initiative.
- Unassuming attitude with ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgment.
- Good multi-tasking skill and able to prioritize
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
A competitive compensation package, reflecting the experience, performance expectations and qualifications will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested? Please send “NOW” your application letter and resume (in Microsoft Word format only) stating current and expected salary to us.
For more information, please call Maneerat: 093-263-9539
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
Skillsolved Co., Ltd.
We call ourselves “CLOSERS.” We are a group of passionate headhunters who believe in delivering results for our clients, while providing service excellence. SkillSolved aspires to become the first Thai-brand recruitment company that comes to mind when hiring.
Our consultants focus exclusively on mid-senior level permanent positions in various industries & functions:
• Banking & Financial Services
• Life Science
• FMCG & Consumers
• Retail & E-Commerce
• Telecom, Media, & Technology
• Sales & Marketing
• Accounting & Finance
• Supply Chain & Procurement
• Information Technology
• Human Resources