Inter-Market Product Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Inter-Market Product Manager job with managerial opportunities in a well-known Asian Airline has just become available. Reporting directly to the Head of Commercial, this a a role for marketeer who dares to take initiatives.
About the Inter-Market Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will be responsible to develop well-articulated annual marketing plans per local market, initiate and coordinate marketing initiatives between head office and the local markets to deliver targeted marketing programs resulting into a constantly improved market position and revenue of the company.
- Develop, implement and control integral Marketing plans contributing to the commercial results of the region
- Supervise and drive all Marketing activities and monitor campaigns taking place in the company's routes
- Evaluate all potential market opportunities and threats and provides recommendations
- Ensure e-commerce strategies are deployed according to agreed and orchestrated marketing strategies, monitor return on investment for each activity and review marketing plans
- Work with all stations in the region to help build the company's brand and maintain brand consistency on all communications as well as deployment of agreed marketing communication strategies as part of the marketing strategy
- Be the manager and leader who develops and promotes new ideas and concepts to reinforce competitive advantages through carefully designed marketing messages for the region.
- Coach and develop members of your team as required
The successful candidate must be hands-on with excellent communications skills to covert the right message to different target groups of customers.
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- At least seven years of experience in marketing, product management in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with regional/ international marketing is a must
- Experience in the airline industry or FMCG is preferred
- Ability to work independently, but also to coach and develop team members
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strategical and analytical mind-set
This international Asian Airline focuses on long-haul routes and have been in the market for more than twenty years. This well-recognised brand offers a nice environment where working as a team is the key.
If you are a progressive Product Manager with a can-do attitude, this Inter-Market Product Manager role is an excellent opportunity to work with and industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.