Intellectual Property Communications Administrator - Trademark
Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
เลขอ้างอิงผู้ประกอบการ IPCA/ Trademark - November 2016
- Support lawyers and coordinate with clients for trademark registration activities in Thailand, effectively complete necessary process for the registration including coordination with client for instruction and required documents and information; preparation of documents, correspondence, and reports relating to trademark registration i.e. Power of Attorney, quotation, search report, filing report, publication report, report on issuance of registration certificate, report on office action, status, timeline reminder, and settling overdue invoice.
- Follow through to ensure the completion of trademark registration process i.e. follow up with associates for developments of work, updating the new trademark system, recording all cases deadlines and renewal due dates, closing disengaged files, and coordinating with other internal parties.
- Maintain clients' records/ information in our database for further reference.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Good proficiency in English communication both verbal and written.
Good command of MS Office and the Internet Explorer.
Have strong communication skills, and an ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
Be highly efficient, self-disciplined, committed to providing superior client service and an ability to work under pressure while paying close attention to work quality.
- Previous work experience in a law firm, particularly in the trademark registration area, is an advantage.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and your updated resume which fully details your qualifications and experience including present and expected salary, via click
' APPLY NOW '
For more information, please contact: 02 636 2000 Ext. 8785 or 8782
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Baker & McKenzie Ltd.
Baker & McKenzie is a multi-cultural, global law firm serving clients’ needs in every major commercial and financial center. Established in 1977, the Bangkok office is a full-service corporate law firm. As the largest international law firm in Bangkok, with nearly 200 lawyers and over 200 support staff, the Firm serves a full range of domestic, governmental, and multi-national clients in Thailand and around the region.