Installation & Project Mgt. Dept. Manager/ ผู้จัดการฝ่ายติดตั้งและบริหารโครงการ
Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Propose strategic plan and goal of project installation and management in order to establish work plan complying to corporate direction and goals.
2. Prepare and propose the policy of project installation and management to ensure effectiveness, standard, meeting the customer's demand and budget orientation of such installation processes
3. Study and analyze overall assigned project to ensure systematic & standardized operation and quality of installation processes.
4. Manage assigned project and solve any issue occurred in operation to ensure effectiveness, standard, meeting the customer's demand and budget orientation of project management.
5. Study and analyze structural work and its system thoroughly to ensure that corporate installation can be connected to system works effectively.
6. Study, analyze and verify shop drawing thoroughly and be able to effectively oversee the compliance between the drawing and practical work in order to ensure that ongoing corporate installation is performed systematically and can meet customer's demand.
7. Study analyze and verify corporate installation to ensure systematic & standardized operation, quality and application of such installation.
8. Control, monitor and verify completeness of corporate installation to ensure systematic & standardized operation, quality and application of such installation including its compatibility in connecting with other system works.
9. Control, monitor and follow up work progress and facing problem solving to ensure systematic & standardized operation as well as meeting customer's demand.
10. Promote, support and provide knowledge to customers about an application of corporate instrument and equipment to let them know and understand in the application and maintenance.
11. Liaise with all related personnel or entities such as external subcontractor to ensure that corporate installation will be compatible in connecting to other system works.
12. Advise and suggest person or any organization related to project management to ensure effectiveness, standard, meeting the customer's demand and budget orientation of such installation processes.
13. Apply modern skills and expertise's to the job in order to bring the company to excellent and sustainable level of operational standard.
14. Improve and bring work procedures into practice in order to accomplish the job meeting to corporate missions within timing and budget set.
15. Coordinate with management team, working team and any work group to mutually accomplish corporate goal.
16. Follow up and monitor department's performance if it meet corporate policies and goals including a consulting and exploring any measure to helps meeting the goal set.
17. Develop team and staff in order to comply to corporate human resources competency development policy.
18. Analyze the environmental aspects related to department's operation to propose environmental management measures of the team according to ISO 14001 requirements.
19. Control and expedite subordinates to tangibly follow corporate policies and procedures related to quality, safety and environment according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 requirements.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
At least 5 year experiences in project management
Project Management Skill
Kitchen system and industrial kitchen is good.
Good command of English and MS Office skill
Consulting, Advice and coaching team.
Job assignment and follow-up
Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Facing problem solving.
Job planning and analysis.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Allied Metals (Thailand) Co., Ltd.