Infrastructure Project Manager ( International )
- Thai Nationality only , age not over 38 years old
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science , Computer Engineer or related filed. .
- At least 8 years’ experienced in variety of network and server admin.
- Excellent project management skills
- Multi- skills in system , database and network is preferred
- Able to design network , solution evaluation and POC implementation.
- Able to troubleshooting related network problem & connecting equipment.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong IT infrastructure skills
- Good communication , presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible and be able to travel oversea for business
- Willing to work off working hours when needed
Job Scope & responsibilities
- Manage IT infrastructure & network project in our international branches such as Vietnam, Indonesia
- Design ,initiate and implement new innovation network / server for project implementation
- Negotiate with vendors to get appropriate costs and best deals in IT infrastructure and IT roll out.
- Responsible for timeline and resource management
- Transfer & hand on IT infrastructure operation to team members
- Follow up and complete assignment related to system/ network scope from reporting line
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached ,stating current / expected salary and click “ Apply Now “
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
Central Group is the largest retailer which has a strong establishment and a successful development of store formats and various brands in Thailand . We are dominant retail brands which pioneered in department stores, category killers and several other retail formats nationwide. We continue to expand our business. Therefore, we are looking for challenging, high caliber and dynamic people who want to become partners of a leader retailer company.