Information Security Manager
Manage information security risks to an acceptable level to meet the business and compliance requirements.
- Provide security advisory to service owner to develop, Implement, maintain information security architecture for the secure configuration of new and existing IT/Technology solutions to ensure that appropriate level of information security control is in place for business initiatives/project.
- Support projects with business impact analysis, threat modeling, security risk assessment, identifying relevant security requirements, control objectives, controls, and necessary security verification
- Provide quarterly security incident report to management and group business security
- Oversee standard security configuration requirement
- Management of cyber threat intelligence collections and analysis efforts, mapping intelligence research and analysis to the business needs
- Evaluate existing/ related security processes and identifies requirements for new/improved security systems, to support the development of technological security roadmap
- Conduct vulnerability assessments for networks, applications and operating systems to identify vulnerabilities and present findings in a comprehensive, prioritized list that the organization can use as a blueprint for improvements
- Oversee the design, implementation, and operation of Log Management solution SIEM.
- Handle security coordinator role in organization
- Conduct security awareness to employee
- Be accountable for other certain works as assigned from immediate superior level
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Technology or related field
Relevant Bachelor degree or higher in information security, information and communication technology, computer science, telecommunication or related field
- At least 5 year of working experience in IT Security
- Knowledge related to secure software development and/or data analytics is preferable
- Knowledge of ISO 27xxx series and other relevant security standards
- Audit skills in terms of practice, training or formal certification
- Business level English
- A strong communicator with excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills in English
- A team player that drives cross-functional and-organisational cooperation
- Bold and innovative mind-set with strong professional integrity and strong commitment to security
- Ability to see the big picture, evaluate risks and support decisions
- Analytic, resourceful and solution-oriented
- Ability to quickly acquire and utilize knowledge on new technologies and solutions, emerging threats and vulnerabilities
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates are invited to submit CV with your current photo only by click "Apply now"
- Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process
Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
319, Recruitment Department, Chamchuri Square Building, 41 Floor,
Phayathai Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok Thailand. 10330
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง dtac
While technology is dtac's mode of operation, what makes dtac different is how it values its key asset – the people. In dtac, it is the belief shared throughout the company that people are the gear that drives business to its goal. The mentality is reflected through the way our culture is built around people and makes working at dtac an ever-challenging experience with opportunities to learn and create. That's why, every day, dtac is building up a strong force of people with diversified backgrounds and ideas, but with the same goal in mind, and creates one organization-wide team under the spirit of "One dtac"
Come join and grow with us at dtac.