Influencer Marketing Manager
Argyll Scott Asia
Our client is one of the most renowned Consumer Products. They are extremely successful in terms of profit, growth and reputation. A clear market leader who is well known to be a highly sought after company to work for, they value their staff and have an exceptional work environment, culture and career progression.
The work environment is extremely dynamic and challenging. If you are looking to work both in teams and individually with full exposure to growth, this may be the job for you. We are looking for individuals that are energetic, dynamic, pro‐active, adaptable, ambitious, responsible and able to work under pressure in a challenging environment.
Main areas of responsibility
- Collaborates with brand management teams to establish influencer marketing platforms that aligns with the business group's strategic direction that achieves relevant and effective engagement with consumers
- Develop & deliver influencer marketing platforms that integrates local consumer insights and establish points of difference in order to generate trial & conversion.
- Partner with BTL agencies and external partners to foster strategic relationships that brings to life "through-the-line" activations that realizes end-to-end implementation (online and offline) excellence.
- Drive performance-led marketing by setting up robust KPIs in place for tracking and evaluation to ensure continuous improvement towards desired objectives.
- Works with field marketing and activation teams to drive influencer marketing platforms consistency across channels to be in line with brand standards and localize platforms to meet consumer needs. Supports manager on business plan developments, business reviews and ad-hoc projects.
- Stays on top of consumer & market trends, latest social media advancements, and innovative influencer marketing developments
Education and Qualifications
- 5 years relevant experience in FMCG brand marketing, influencer marketing, and/or strategic
- Expertise in influencing marketing, consumer relationship marketing, and utilization of direct marketing tools.
- Understanding and experience in leading "through-the-line" marketing implementation (off-line and on-line)
- Solid knowledge of consumer relationship marketing strategy to drive brand awareness, generate trials & conversion.
- Social media passion with a positive 'can-do' attitude
- Possesses creative aptitude with analytical skills
- Skilled in networking to support programs executions.
What's on Offer
Our client will offer an attractive salary package as well as a positive working environment and hours
Apply for this job
Click the Apply button and submitted your CV with your Current Salary and Reason for leaving (s)
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.