Incoming Quality Control Engineer
GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- To provide and develop quality plan, document and resource to support quality control activities, supplier control, in-coming inspection (IQC) which complied regulartory, customer requirements, ISO, company rule and meet company target.
- To supervise and control quality associate and supplier to completed, clear, corect and complied
with quality plan and customer requirements within time frame.
- To control, evaluate and develop supplier.
- To lead and cooperate team or supplier for making decision consequence of non-conforming
product from material (MRB)
- To lead team or supplier to analyze roots cause, implementation and follow up effective of action.
- To provide and develop quality plan and document e.g. supplier manual, procedure, inspection plan and standard, measurement manual, supplier PPAP etc. for supplier control activities.
- To train and advise quality tools, technique, operation system and relevant knowledge to IQC.
- To supervise and control IQC associate operation to complied with quality plan and operation procedure.
- To collect, evaluate and analyze IQC performance and offer improvement plan.
- To cooperate Sourcing Department to evaluate new supplier.
- To cooperate with supplier to approve material and process for new product according to prototype plan (APQP) or any change by supplier or change supplier.
- Supplier, contact manufacturing process & system audit.
- Evaluate supplier, scoring and improve supplier.
- Monitoring and Develop Supplier quality performance.
- Interface with supplier/IPQC on material discrepancies and coordination and follow up until closure of material related issues (include customer claim and field claim which concerned material).
- Verify feedback on raw material quality issue.
- Follow up for quality improvement plan and effectiveness.
- Coordinate with team for material cost down project.
- Take action as assignment from supervisor.
- Always strictly complied with Company’s management systems and regulations.
Qualification (Education/ Work experience/ Skill):
- Male/Female, Bachelor’s degree or above in Engineering or related field
- Experience 0 - 5 years
- Strong leadership and team player, good attitude, logic thinking
- Good command for English and PC
All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language
Sukhumvit Road, Praksa Muang Dist., Samutprakarn 10280
Tel : 0-2709-2550 Fax : 0-2709-2564
You can apply by our career page at http://www.gpv-group.com/Vacancies-291.aspx
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
GPV ASIA (THAILAND) CO., LTD. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a BOI promoted company under the GPV Group. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is a supplier of Mechanical and Electronic parts according to customer specification to business sectors, such as Telecommunication, transport. Electronics, medical, defence. GPV vision is to be globally know as a leading, visionary supplier and development parter for modern industry, and to provide cost effective solutions for customers. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is seeking qualified staff for the following positions: