Scale360, a Bangkok-based fintech developer, is looking for a full-time photographer and videographer who can provide creative input and produce high quality visual and audio material that helps tell our story to both internal and external audiences.
Content will be used on our website, our internal communications, our marketing collateral and other digital media including YouTube, Facebook, etc
The right person for this role will be able to:
- Take good quality pictures that will be used on a range of media, both for print and digital
- The ability to edit and retouch images
- The ability to creatively edit video, including adding subtitles, merging video and still shots, researching appropriate stock footage and managing sound files
- Choose and set up locations both on- and off-site
- reproducing and framing photographs
- promoting business (especially if self-employed)
- researching and making contacts
- general administration associated with daily work.
- The ability to create animated video would be a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the multimedia occupation specialties (i.e., graphic design, cartography, videography, multimedia art/design), or a closely related field.
- 2 years experience producing digital content (although we will consider a graduate with a portfolio of digital video and photography work);
Personal attributes required for success
- Self-motivated with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to problem-solve and multi-task
- Confident, resilient and tenacious with an enthusiastic can-do attitude
- Good team player and prepared to go the extra mile when required
- Creative and unafraid to challenge existing ways of thinking