Import / Export Officer (At Bangplad)
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
- Handling export / import documents (Invoice, Packing list and related documents.), L/C opening & negotiation with foreign banks
- Coordinating with overseas offices, overseas bankers, etc.
- Handling logistic issues with shipping line, Customer and Supplier for import/export process with all local and foreign customer privileges.
- Knowledge on import & export regulations for other countries will be advantage
- Ensure that shipments are in compliance with the laws and regulations of exporting and importing country.
- Solve the problem by cooperating with concerned department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration / Logistics or related fields.
- Female, Min. 2 year experience in Export / Import.
- Knowledge of Free Trade Agreement and Rules of origin (FTA)
- Experience in International coordination 3 years.
- Leadership and good personality.
- Strong negotiation and able to work under pressure.
- Able to work independent.
- Good in computer (Microsoft office) skills.
- Good Command in English.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd.
Dutch Mill Group
During many years in the business, Dutch Mill has proved its strong commitment and ambition in providing the best dairy products in Asia. Established and managed by Thais, the company consistently adheres to human resource development as a catalyst to improved efficiency and enhances competiveness in order to reach its ultimate goal – satisfying customers and standing at the forefront of the global scene. All this is also firmly based on a sense of social responsibility.
Dutch Mill Co., Ltd. was previously registered under the name “Pro Food Co., Ltd.” on 27 January 1984. The company was established by a group of food scientists from Kasetsart University wishing good health on Thai people by providing them with premium quality dairy products.
Later on, the first batch of yoghurt was produced, becoming well-known as “Dutch Mill” and distributed by “Pro Mart Co., Ltd.”
First Manufacturing at Nakornpratom Dutch Mill enjoyed increasing popularity in a short space of time, prompting the establishment of the company’s first factory on Buddhamonton 8 Road. To enhance production capacity and meet increasing demand, the company introduced new product lines, including Dutch Mill pasteurized drinking yoghurt and UHT drinking yoghurt.
Having great success in Bangkok, the company decided to expand to provincial markets through direct sales using what later became well-known as “Dutch Mill ladies”, tasked with introducing healthy Dutch Mill products to local customers.
Expand Second Manaufacturing to Nakhon Sawan With continually rapid growth, the company opened its second factory in Nakhon Sawan in 1997 and embraced world-class management tools such as MRPII, SAP, TQM and TPRM to enhance the efficiency and competitiveness of the organization.
Dutch Mill’s various products are now exported to many ASEAN countries, including Singapore, China, Brunei, Vietnam, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia and Burma. The company also plans to soon expand to other parts of the world.
Vision “To be one of the best manufacturing and marketing companies of dairy products in ASEAN”
Mission Dedicate to Excellence
Maximization of Customer Satisfaction