Implementation Specialist - APAC
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Airport IT has been identified as one of the prominent opportunities of diversification and growth for Amadeus, and significant investments are being planned to build a strong portfolio of products targeting the actors of airport operations – i.e. airports, airlines, and ground handling companies.
The application landscape covers products such as optimization products to maximize utilization of key airport resources (runways, gates, trucks, staff…), transactional systems to manage operational data, information sharing, display systems, financial back-office products…
You will discover the hidden face of an airport, the huge complexity to handle ground operations when thousands of persons are synchronized through complex processes, the challenges for the IT, and the key improvements we will design, in close partnership with our growing customer base of 25+ airports and 70+ ground handlers.
Provide advanced product knowledge, Installation and Infrastructure skills in the implementations of Amadeus Airport IT products.
Working under the Project Manager and/or Technical Lead during project implementations the Implementation Engineer will demonstrate advanced Problem Solving and advanced Customer Service and Relationship Management skills. The Implementation Engineer will be responsible for small project implementations and advising our customers of product usability. You will be part of onsite team in Bangkok Office, which managing the Thailand’s projects.
· Bachelor Degree or Higher in IT, Computer Science, technical Engineering - having experience in similar areas at least 8 years. Good command of spoken and written English language is necessary.
· Analytical ability to understand technical problem and find solution or workaround in coordination with customer and other team member
· Provide Technical System Administration experiences:
Proven track record in UNIX platform including installation, configuration and shell scripting especially on SUN spark servers with its virtual environment
Well knowledge in relational database Oracle including configuration, SQL-queries and performance tuning
· Well practice experiences in system Infrastructure / Architecture to support the products including UNIX, VMWare, Webservers, Middleware/ESB, Windows, Network & Virtual Desktop experience
· Good working practice in Network management system and ability to perform basic fault finding
· Provide a regular preventive maintenance task to our systems installed at customer sites and create report
· Manage corrective maintenance task and creating incident ticket compliant to SLA.
· Facilitate / coordinate customer testing phases for Acceptance Testing UAT, SAT, SIT
· Participate in pre-sales presentations to our customers to demonstrate our product capabilities
· Knowledge of Airport / Airline Operations and products such as AODB -/ Common Use - products or other relevant experiences is beneficial
Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required to support the job requirements
- Bachelors in Information Technology or similar studies
Relevant Work Experience:
- Experience in Project Management
- Knowledge in Travel Industry is a plus
Amadeus Asia Ltd.
Shaping the future of travel is important to us at Amadeus. Today, with technology getting smarter by the minute, that future is more exciting than ever.
Our business success relies on our people being always passionate about what we do. We believe in aiming for excellence, taking responsibility, working together and putting our customers first.
We encourage you to be part of new and exciting projects and for you to take the lead when it comes to your progression.
Since mobility allows you and Amadeus to grow, we always look internally first when searching for candidate.