Omni International Consultants Co., Ltd.
OMNI International - A recruitment company that supplies high caliber engineering personnel to the global Oil and Gas/Construction industry. Omni's recruitment expertise covers all areas of construction, engineering and commercial management extending to all facets of the industry.
Omni's Head Office is located in Bangkok Thailand and has 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Please check our current job availabilities at Omni: www.omni-interconsult.com - where you can register as an online member and apply for the latest job opportunities.
Human Resources Information System Analyst (HRIS)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business,IT or related discipline and/or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of general human resources experience with experience in one or more of the following areas preferred: Learning & Development, Talent/Performance Management, Applicant Tracking, Compensation and/or Payroll preferred.
- 3-5 years’ experience utilizing an HRIS preferred
- Must be fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Experience using an HRIS and/or payroll and timekeeping systems preferred
- Experience utilizing one or more of Halogen’s software modules strongly preferred
- Advanced skills utilizing MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Database management and reporting experience
- Knowledge of HR regulatory/legal and compliance regarding HR data management required
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
- Experience and discretion in handling sensitive HR data
- Experience in development key indicators and balanced scorecard
- Knowledge in to describe process and procedures
- Analysis and interpretation of indicators essential to manage people information
- Possess ability to negotiate and handle confidential subjects.
- Own transportation with current license is a must.
The Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Analyst is responsible for ensuring their region’s various HR data, talent/performance management (Halogen), learning and development and other systems are fully deployed, implemented, optimized, maintained, utilized to their full potential and meeting business needs, provide day to day support and administration and also.
Location: Pluakdaeng, Rayong, Thailand
Working: Mon – Fri
Allowance: The company offers an attractive package that includes a competitive basic salary food allowance, a fixed one-month yearly bonus, an annual performance bonus, a 5-day working week, provident fund, medical and life insurance, and a rewarding career.
Interested Candidate please sennd your resume via click Apply Now