Human Resources Business Partner
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
Organization : HGST (Thailand) Limited.
Department Name : Site HR (Employee Relation)
Locations : Prachinburi, Thailand
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Proactively supports / provide HR policy guidance / the delivery of HR Processes
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implement changes necessary to cover risks
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Suggest new HR strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in HRM, Industrial Psychology, Statistics, Business Admin, Engineering field
- Experience 5-10 years in HR field, familiar with HDD Technology, Electronics industry would be a plus
- Previous experience in Human Resources Management
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- Project Management and Change Management Skills
- Strong Business Acumen
- Strong Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Able to work in Prachinburi
Human Resources Department
Tel: (66) 3727 0500 ext. 613167
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (Thailand) Ltd.
HGST (formerly Hitachi Global Storage Technologies) is a market leader in enterprise hard disk drives and develops advanced hard disk drives, enterprise-class solid state drives, and external storage solutions and services that are used by large and sophisticated technology companies to store, preserve and manage data. HGST storage solutions have a reputation for quality, reliability and innovation. Our drives are trusted by the world’s high-transactional enterprises, Internet services companies, creative professionals, and consumer electronics and automotive system manufacturers to store the avalanche of new content resulting from cloud computing and services, virtualization, social networks, HD video and mobile platforms.
The company employs tens of thousands of people throughout the world. We have manufacturing locations in the U.S., Singapore, Thailand, the Philippines and China. Development laboratories are located in San Jose, California and Rochester, Minnesota, USA; and in Odawara and Fujisawa, Japan. Our sales and technical support offices are strategically located throughout Europe, Asia and North America
If you be a part of our organization. Please join us as the following positions