Human Resources and Training Manager /Best Western Plus Wanda Grand Hotel Chaengwattana, Bangkok (183 rooms)
Best Western Hotels and Resorts
- Assists in the routine function of Personnel Administration as well as employee welfare & benefit and all employee activities.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Human Resource policies for the establishment.
- Assists Department Heads and make recommendations regarding Human Resource issues including staffing levels.
- Monitors the Human Resources Department compliance with Federal and State Employment Legislation, Equal Employment Opportunity, Anti Harassment Policy and Industrial Awards.
- Manages the recruitment systems within the hotel, paying particular attention to advertising, screening, work permits, reference checks and administration of all new hires.
- Assists with the annual Employee Satisfaction Survey.
- Ensures the effective administration of personnel records and files in line with Best Western Policy.
- Develops and administer Hotel Human Resource Policies and Procedures.
- Administer employee recognition programs.
- Manages effective workplace injury management, ensuring rapid return to work programs are in place for all employees.
- Assists and develop Department Heads so that they may improve their own Human Resources Management practices within their area.
- Liaises with Department Heads on the development of up to date Job Descriptions.
- Ensures development and performance reviews are conducted regularly, identifying key personnel for further development and structured career pathing.
- Implements and maintains Human Resources Department training systems to ensure that employees have the necessary framework and skills to perform their job efficiently and effectively.
- Prepares and administer the training calendar on a regular basis.
- Ensures all employees receive ongoing training in Best Western International Training Programs.
- Facilitates management training programs.
- Sources and obtains specialist assistance to conduct training when needed.
- Monitors all training activities conducted on and off site.
- Evaluates training effectiveness by attending as many training sessions as possible.
- Liaises with educational institutions conducting hospitality training courses
- Thai National Only
- Male / Female candidates
- Currently holding the position of Human Resources and Training Manager in a Hotel is preferable
- Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in related fields
- Has experience in hotel & hospitality
- At least 3-5 year experience in Human Resources Department in the hotel or hospitality industry
- Very good command of Speaking and writing English
- Able to work competently in administrative work
- Well organized and autonomous
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their application with full resume indicating position of interest, qualifications, educational background, employment records, expected salary and recent photo.
Best Western International (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Unit 5A-2, 5th Floor, Gaysorn Place Office Building,
999 Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Phatumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
T: +662 656 1260 F: +662 656 1252
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Best Western Hotels and Resorts
Best Western Hotels and Resorts
Best Western Hotels & Resorts, is a privately held hotel brand with a global network of 4,100* hotels in more than 100* countries and territories worldwide. Providing quality accommodations and offering our employees a world-class working environment. See the world from a different point of view and have the drive and desire to make your professional career a success, join us.