Human Resources and Admin Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Human Resources and Admin Manager has just become available at one of the most respected engineering company in the industry. This role reports directly to the Managing Director.
About the Human Resources and Admin Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organisation's human resources by planning, implementing and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs and practices.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions
- Maintains organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes
- Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors
- Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organisation at hearings
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
The successful Human Resource and Admin Manager will join a company whose expertise has made it the leader in its field. This well-recognised company offers a great working environment in modern offices.
- 8-10 years' of experience in HR area with at least 5 years at the managerial level
- Strong commercial mind-set/business acumen and able to drive continuous improvement
- Experience with HR processs, practices and policies
- Understanding of employment laws
- Able to travel to upcountry branches
- Very good command of English
- Thai nationality
This leading company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Human Resources and Admin Manager job in Bangkok Thailand.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.