Adams International, Ltd. has been in the business of promoting Oriental Tobacco exclusively for export for over 40 years. The company is now looking for agronomists to assist in the implementation of the Sustainable Tobacco Program, including Good Agricultural Practices and Agricultural Labor Practices. Applications are being accepted for agronomist positions at the Field Department Office in Roi Et.
Human Resource Manager
- Updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results.
- Maintain employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable labor law requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records by filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintain human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintain human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Handling an employee relations program and corporate social responsibility activities.
- Watch over the general quality system and review the rule and regulation
- Coordinate with internal/external parties for employee development/skill training for staff according to company’s policy and standards
- Male/Female age minimum 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Human Resources, Law, Administration or related field
- Minimum 5 years work experience in Human resource management and at least 2 years plus experience at management level.
- Strong knowledge in recruitment process, Employee Relation, Training, Safety & Labor Law & Thai Labor Protection Law will be advantage
- Proactive, positive attitude and can work hard under pressure & tight deadline
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Corporate-minded with ability to work independently and as a team with department managers
- Good attitude, responsible, and resourceful.
- Excellent command of English with communication level
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft Office)
Human Resources Department
Adams International Ltd.
174 Jang Sanit Rd. Ban Phai, Khon Kaen 40110, Thailand
Tel.: 043-272372 Fax. : 043-272370 Website : www.adamsint.com