Location: Bangkok / Pattaya/ Phuket / Samui
Hooters Asia Pacific Ltd:
We are currently operating several Hooters restaurants in Thailand and Hong Kong with plans to open several more throughout Asia (Thailand, Singapore, Taiwan, Philippines, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia,Vietnam).
As we are rapidly expanding the Hooters brand in Asia, we are looking for strong candidates that are ready for an exciting challenge and a great career development opportunity.
Destination Resorts Co., Ltd
We create the great places to be - Fantastic resorts destinations with the aim to be the best recognised brand name leisure real estate company in SE Asia.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling and immigration processing.
The Hooters office is a fast paced facility therefore you must be prepared to serve a number of people & projects at one time.
Excellent organizational & time management skills are a must.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by HR managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed. Provide basic counseling to staff who have performance related obstacles.
- Stayed informed, communicating to general manager and implementing changes in rules and regulations in immigration issues.
- Coordinate all visas and work permit situations, including issuing the appropriate communication when needed.
- Process all visas and work permit, and monitor on-going process, coordinate about immigration with labor department, state federal requirements and changes as required.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive annual leave
- Global training opportunity
- Opportunity to grow within the company and travel overseas
- Bangkok / Pattaya / Phuket / Samui
If you think you have what we are looking for this job, then send your resume to us in pdf via click ' APPLY NOW '
HOOTERS ASIA PACIFIC LTD
26Soi Pattanawet 15, Kwaeng Klongton Nua Khet