Human Resource Development Manager
Robert Walters Thailand
An exciting Human Resource Development Manager has just become available at one of the most respected consumer goods company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the HR Director, this is a role for an expert Human Resource Development Manager who is a leader in their field.
About the Human Resource Development Manager Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the entire reward strategy, delivering the highest quality service and working closely with HR Business Partner Head. You will also take the lead providing direction to all reward activities.
- Set up activities in organisation to improve employees performance
- Evaluate human resource development program's impacts and effects on organisational efficiency
- Manage organisational learning system
- Plan, organise, staff, control and coordinate HR related activities
- Manage long-term plan and integrate of human resource development into the organisation
- Handle the advancement of human resource development within the organisation through well defined and effective networks
To succeed in this role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior HR Director, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology or any related fields.
- Minimum of ten years work experience in Human Resource Development Manager role in manufacturing field
- Strong knowledge of development planning and human resource development
- Strong communication, analytical and leadership skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
This FMCG firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their corporate entertainment, they've won many awards. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Human Resource Development Manager role.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Recruitment Thailand
Robert Walters is one of the world's leading global specialist recruitment consultancies. The Robert Walters brand stands for innovation, vision and leadership in the global recruitment market.
Robert Walters specialises in permanent and contract recruitment across all industry sectors and all levels of seniority, and count the world's leading investment banks, multinational blue-chip commercial organisations and innovative SMEs as clients. Our international network and global brand presence, along with our unrivalled professionalism and specialist knowledge, ensure that we offer only the highest quality of service to both our clients and candidates.
Established in London in 1985, the Group now operates across 24 countries. Robert Walters' Thailand office manages the careers of the highest calibre professionals in the fields of accountancy and finance, banking, human resources, information technology, sales & marketing and supply chain & procurement.
An award-winning business, Robert Walters has a proven track record of providing high quality recruitment services, and our success is further endorsed by the many awards we have won over the years.