Human Resource Business Partner (main focus in Recruitment)
Panalpina World Transport (Thailand) Ltd.
Job Responsibilities :
- Implements country’s HR strategies and policies in collaboration with Country Head of Functions and Country Head of HR and works closely with the country’s business leaders, translating business strategy into aligned HR plans and actions with focus on outcome of the actions to achieve business goals.
- Superior ability to provide HR consultation in the light of driving business results to the management team and manage employee relations, staffing, compensation, HR policies, performance management, training and development, career development, rewards and recognition.
- Oversees the HR Services and establish a strong HR infrastructure to provide efficient and value-added services in payroll, benefits, HRIS and recruitment.
- Develops and implements communication strategies to ensure communications occur and employee engagement in the business is maximized.
- Ensures adequate timeframe and correctness of labor relations compliance with current labor legislation. Co-ordinate development of regulatory documents (employment contracts, provisions, notices, factory regulations) in co-operation with Legal department.
- Facilitates strategic business discussions and implement appropriate organization changes in collaboration with the country’s business managers.
- Involve in recruitment process, which includes advertising/posting jobs, screening, interviewing, and liaison with other departments, salary guiding, negotiation and preparation of all related document.
- Conduct & Coordinate in regard to Orientation & New Hire Induction
- Coordination with Student trainees process
- Prepare the documents for new hire package according to IMS and pre-medical check to the candidates as required and follow up the result
- Other related administrative work
- Follow up on e-Learning
- Coordinate and develop with Superior and Managers on annual training plan
- Responsible for keeping training records and follows the law to submit training record to Department of Skill Development as required by law.
- Prepare, searching and facilitate the in-house and external training
- Work with payroll team for monthly payroll through providing accurate change data.
- HR reports
- Administering outsource service
- Prepare and distribute pay slip, probation period review to all sites
- Provide administration support
Compensation and Benefits:
- Coordinate (certain decision making level) to get information on company’s welfare and benefits including life – accident – health insurance, provident fund, social security, workmen compensation, annual health checkup, leave and others administrative task
- Monitor and ensure staff welfare according to company’s rules.
- Ensure and monitor legal requirements and government regulations affecting Human Resources function.
- Prepare and coordinate for staff benefits such as Staff uniform, yearly health check-up, staff party, etc.
- Employee services and counseling.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Experience in HR field minimum 4 years
- Good interpersonal skills, service minded and good team player
- Good interviewing techniques
- Fast response, well organized and details oriented
- Familiar with HR process/methodologies and tools and local labor law
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Strong English, both written and spoken
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Honest and trustworthy
- High confidential capacity
Location : Suvanarbhumi and Warehouse
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Human Resource Department (Job Application)
Panalpina World Transport (Thailand) Ltd.,
3388/47-49, Sirinrat Building 14th Floor,
Rama IV Road, Bangkok 10110
Phone: 02-348-6071, 02-135-6537
Visit our website at: www.panalpina.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Panalpina World Transport (Thailand) Ltd.
Panalpina World Transport (Thailand) Ltd.
Panalpina is one of the world’s leading international freight forwarding and logistics groups. We provide integrated solutions for supply chain management.
" Career Opportunities in Freight Forwarding "