Human Resource and General Affairs Director - Base in Trang Province
Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
Responsible for the full spectrum of human resources functions of the country, actively and strategically partnering the leaders and line managers to drive organizational success in an effective, efficient and compliant manner, providing comprehensive HR advisory services and operation support relating to the entire employee life cycle for the local office, ensuring the availability of competent people resources in the organization by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations, HR policies, programs, and practices.
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, affirmative action/equal opportunity compliance, and labor relations.
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Accomplishes special project results by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action; changing assumptions and direction.
- Supports management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.
- Guides management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Complies with International and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in conferences and educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Develop, implement and maintain all Human Resource policies and procedures, HR Strategies and HR operation align with company goal and core values, and all relevant legal requirements
- Advise Managing Director on human resource issues including employee and employees relations matter.
- Monitor salary and wage administration including the conducting of salary surveys on a regular basis to determine position in the market place.
- Monitor general affairs administration such as stationery control, guests welcome, plant cleaning etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Related Field.
- At least 10 Years experience in HR management and general affairs administration in manufacturing facility with more than 500 staff, knowledge Thai labor law regulation is required.
- Professional in Organizational management, analytical and good problematic solving skills.
- Strong leadership with effective communications and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work under high pressure and demanding schedule.
- Able to communicate in English and Thai.
- Can do Attitude.
Please submit your application by post or e-mail, together with full resume stating your expected salary and a recent photograph to the below address. (All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.)
Sustainable Material: PlanToys® uses only environmentally-friendly materials.
Sustainable Manufacturing: PlanToys® is an environmentally and socially responsible private enterprise. We meet or exceed the industry standards: International Toy Safety Standard (ASTM & EN71), Quality Management (ISO 9001), Environmental Management (ISO 14001), OHSAS 18001 for Occupational Health & Safety, Social Accountability Management (SA8000)
Sustainable Mind: PlanToys®reaches out to the community to foster environmental and social awareness.
Human Resources Division
Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
114/1 Soi Sathorn 10, North Sathorn Road
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
Website : www.plantoys.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
Plan Creations Co., Ltd.
We are a Thailand-based manufacturer and marketer of premium educational wooden toys under the brand PlanToys®. After three decades in business PlanToys® are now available in over 54 countries. Our vision is to create high-quality, uniquely designed toys that inspire children's imagination in addition to promoting their physical and intellectual development while being socially and environmentally responsible in everything we do.
Presently, we are providing job opportunities and career development for high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team in the following positions: