Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Purpose of the job (explain in a few sentences the primary purpose of this position and its major objectives; it may help to fill out the key responsibilities first)
The primary purpose for this role is to ensure the right implementation of the Group & RCS Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) management system at permanent premises and in the Bangkok site and others projects within the APAC Regions including improvement of process and procedure according to the International Standard for HSE Management System such as ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
RCS APAC HSE Coordinator translate the Directives and HSE requirement, deployed by Group and RCS Division , in operational actions with in the regions to in line with the overall HSE strategy and policy
As a Local Occupational Health, Safety & Environmental Coordinator will perform legally mandated functions within HSE for both permanent and temporary premises and support site management in the development of indicators, data collection and reporting to BT Group and RCS division
As a Local Occupational Health & Safety provides expert advice and guidance to management as well as providing a framework of health and safety management system within which RCS Operates.
They drive and support the successful roll out, implementation, stabilization and improvement of BT HSE management System
Mainly work at Bangkok site and any assignment for Project in RCS Region APAC.
Key responsibilities (describe key responsibilities in order of importance and specify the approximate amount of time, e.g. in % related to the typical business cycle)
- Process Deployment and implementation in HSE areas
- Communication of - and alignment with Group HSE strategy to achieve preventive culture policy
- Drive and support the successful roll out , implementation, Stabilization and improvement of HSE Directive and group procedure
- Process governance for HSE Management System by HSE data collection, local KPI production and reporting to - Region APAC QHSE Function Head as well as the RCS Division HSE Coordinator and evaluate on site level and leading the improvement actions.
- Regularly perform plausibility checks with respect to data inputted in GRACIS (HSE database)
- Responsible for suggestion, evaluation, improvement and action follow up
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the environmental aspect and occupational safety risk assessment registration list
- Focus for HSE audit coordination within the office & project sites
- Be the point of knowledge on HSE matters, providing guidance, support and training as required
- Ensure that processes are properly applied for both functional and all phases of the project as below
- Support all functions for management of corrective and preventive actions.
- In agreement with the Region APAC Quality Representative to support Integrated Management System to ensure compliance to ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 40%
2. Perform legally mandated functions within HSE
- Fulfil legally compliant HSE Task/ Co-ordinate HSE specialists e.g quarterly report
- Leading the HSE committee
- Identify, review, analyse, interpret locally relevant legislation and ensure adherence to legal obligations
- Lead/support site emergency and business continuity planning
- Support local HSE inspections and tours
- Set up the yearly plan of HSE activities and budget plan for HSE yearly plan to compliance with Local law.
- Undertake accident, incident and near miss investigation within the site 30%
- Conduct QHSE audit Support to compliance to customer contract specification and support the deployment and implementation of key HSE Directive and process from BT Group and RCS division and drive and support HSE improvement initiatives and activities in operation related to functions and projects . 20%
- Prepare and /or review the Project Health, Safety and Environmental plan during bid phase or project start-up phase. 10%
- Job Requirements (click for explanation)
Qualifications & Functional Knowledge
- General good educational background with Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management with approval Occupational health and safety certificate as required by law
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- NEBOSH is a plus
Relevant experience required (i.e. directly linked to the requirements of the position/role)
- Good knowledge and experience in implementation of Environmental Management System (ISO 14001) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) and standard element , especially feedbacks and problem solving
- Minimum 3-5 years on occupational safety within an office and ideally Mechanical & Electrical project environment or construction Project Environment
- Good knowledge in Thai law
- Drive and conduct problem solving processes using structured problem solving methods.
- Proficiency in English language to lead the HSE committee and able to write HSE plan
- Knowledge in involve bid preparation , budgeting for bid and able to translate the ISO 14001, OHSAS18001 and client requirement into HSE plan
Specialized or cross-functional knowledge / relevant experience required by the position/role
- Close collaboration with HSE Coordinators networks and relevant stake holder such as Installation Test and commissioning team,
- Process Oriented
- Demonstrated strong leadership skill
- Capable of leading conflict resolution
- Project Environment Experience
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Bombardier Transportation Signal (Thailand) Ltd.
Bombardier is the world’s largest manufacturer of both planes and trains. Looking far ahead while delivering today, Bombardier is evolving mobility worldwide by answering the call for more efficient, sustainable and enjoyable transportation everywhere. Our vehicles, services and, most of all, our employees are what make us a global leader in transportation.
Every day, millions of people get where they need to go aboard the planes and trains that we manufacture. Perhaps you do too. We rank among the leaders in two fast-paced industries:
- In aerospace, we have the industry's most comprehensive aircraft portfolio and are a leader in both business and regional aircraft.
- In rail transportation, we’re the world's largest equipment and systems manufacturer.
Bombardier is headquartered in Montreal, Canada. Our shares are traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (BBD) and we are listed on the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America indexes.
Our APAC Regional office is based in Bangkok as a part of Bombardier Transportation, offering a comprehensive portfolio of rail systems including integrated control systems, computer and relay based interlocking, automatic train control systems and wayside equipment for mass transit and mainline.
Visit us at www.bombardier.com or contact us if you are looking for a challenging and international career opportunity.