Bureau Veritas (Thailand) Ltd.
HSE Auditor/Lead Auditor
Assignment: QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor
Reports to: Certification Manager
- Bachelor degree or higher in Engineering/Sciences
- At least 5 years experiences in manufacturing and/or logistic industry
- At least 2 years experience in consulting, implementation or management system standards are preferable
- Required for ISO 9000, ISO 14000 and ISO 18000 certificated / Lead Auditor
- Good command of spoken and written in English with computer literacy
- To assimilate, understand and operate the Bureau Veritas Certification Quality Management System in all activities relevant to the post, and to liaise with the Technical Manager regarding changes to its design and implementation.
- To perform audits in any capacity in conformance the - Procedure for the Performance of Audits of Company Supplier Management Systems.
- To control, as necessary, teams of Auditors during the activities.
- To decide upon evidence gained during Audits whether or not certification should be granted or allowed to continue.
- In performing the duties to ensure that such duties are performed in an efficient and commercially expedient way.
- To assist in the training of other Auditors and Lead Auditors in Thailand or overseas, either during planned Audits or during other training functions.
- To undertake any other activities, as directed by Certification Manager.
Please send your application with CV of your career to date, including present and expected salary with a recent photograph to the following email address:
16th Floor, Bangkok Tower 2170 New Petchburi Road
Bangkapi, Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310
Website : http://www.bureauveritas.com
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.