- Responsible for HRM function and implementation of HR strategy for employees in assigned area.
- Develop and implement human resource strategies and corporate’s program associated with accomplishing business objectives.
- In charge of manpower planning and end to end recruitment activities.
- Plan, coordinate, organize, and evaluate result of employee relations activities.
- Implement employee motivation program, employee relations management, and retain good performers.
- Recommend HR Solutions and guidance to meet employee satisfaction, labor law, and ethics.
- Be a coordinator with compensation team and recruitment team for delivery excellence service
- Thai nationality and male only aged 32 - 38 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Human Resources, Business or related fields.
- At least 5 years’ experience in HRM functions.
- Strong knowledge and concept of Payroll, Compensation & Benefits and Recruitment
- Experience in a service industry ( IT, Real estate , Retail business etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills and well organized with multi tasks
- Able to perform detailed work and work in timeline limited
- Able to communicate in English both speaking and writing
- Knowledge in Labor Protection Law and Welfare Regulations.
Interested candidates are invited to send your resume in English with your recent photo attached stating current / expected salary . Click " Apply Now "
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CENTRAL GROUP
The Central Group consists of a variety of diverse investment in various corporations, each of which has become the leader in the retail, property development , hospitality , food and beverage industries. These complementary businesses continue to strengthen our position in the marketplace both domestically and internationally. In 2014, Central Group revealed the organizational restructuring to streamline. 9 new business groups such as Central Department Store Group (CDG), Central Food Retail Group (CFG), Central Hardlines Group (CHG), Central Online (COL), Central Pattana Group (CPN),Central Marketing Group (CMG), Central Hotels and Resorts Group (CHR), Central Restaurants Group (CRG) and Central Group (VIETNAM) to spearhead the conglomerate at global level , focusing on sustainable growth with strategy of excellence in "Branding","People","Synergy" and consolidating the strength of Central Group "to be Number One" under the concept of "One Group".