- Responsible for overall provision of Human Resources Development strategies, policies, process and programs management such as Career development, HIPO/Successor Development, Manager capability development, leadership development and other development program partnership with a world leading business school, Management associate, mentoring, coaching etc.
- Execute the implementation of the training and development plans / procedures and delivers the course catalogue and manage entire training cycle from the identification process to strategic development
- Design the on-the-job training, off-the-job training plan and create follow up or tracking process which can be ensured that all necessary knowledge and skill are fulfilled to employee to work effectively and efficiency.
- Ensure alignment with globally-development programs
- Proactively work with the local and regional HR community (HR Experts, HR Business Partners, HR services etc.) locally to convert strategy, policy, systems, tools and process into the associated organization and services for country
- Administrative, Operational and process improvement and change activities in the country cooperate closely with HR-expert to build a strategic alliance with HR business partners and business management to support their strategic training needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Science or related field
- + 1-2 years of work experience in HRD function in manufacturing company.
- Strong knowledge for Human Resource Development function such as Talent management, Succession management, Career management, Performance management etc.
- Works well under pressure
- Goods people skills must be able to interface with all levels within the company’s structure
- Excellent organization, planning, technical writing, communication and presentation skill
- Fluent in both English and Thai