OS Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Male / Female , age 28 - 33 year
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resource or related field
- At least 2 years experience in training function
- Good command of English
- Strong leadership, strategic management, negotiation skill and can be a decision maker
- Gather and summarize data of annual training needs survey as required and incorporate into the annual training plan, training road map
- Conduct, coordinate and arrange internal & external training and OJT according to the annual plan and competency requirement (Application, payment, document, source, etc.).
- Update training individual and development records.
- Perform training database administration and reporting
- Compile training results according to the company's policy and procedure.
- Report on the effectiveness of training.
- Summarize the number of employees trained and report to the Department of Skills Development.
- Prepare training manuals, multimedia visual aids and other materials.
- Evaluate and monitor training program
- house rental expense
- cost of living
- shuttle bus
- life & health insurance
- provident fund
- salary adjustment
- lunch / overtime
OS Recruitment ( Thailand ) Co., Ltd.
179 Bangkok City Tower, 5th Floor,
South Sathorn Road, Thungmahamek,
Sathorn, Bangkok 10120