Megachem (Thailand) PCL was founded the business in Thailand since 1992 by sharing of Thailand/Singapore and does as the distributor of chemicals in concept of one stop service requirement.
We have a global presence and a diverse customer-base from a wide spectrum of industries.
Our technical capabilities, supply chain infrastructure and professional team serve to ensure total customer satisfaction.
- Identify Training Needs, Design and Organize Training and Development Programs for commercial and employees which fit for business and organization requirements.
- Able to recommend development tools that fit employees and the company.
- Familiar with competency system / balance scorecard / talent management / succession plan / retention plan.
- Set standard training & development processes and procedures.
- Set the training evaluation and follow up system.
- Identify in-house and external training & development program according to IDP of each employee.
- Execute & maintain a training database on training activities, participation and relevant data on training background of employees, in such way that accurate and up to date information can be provided to management and training agencies.
- Perform as internal “Trainer” on attending or selected programs to optimize individual capability on learning process.
- Keep, in communication with management, training modules and materials up to date in order to ensure that the training programs are up to date and efficiently and effectively delivered.
- Ensure instructors qualified, course schedule, and delegate attendance.
- Support organizational change / development initiatives
- Maintain Staff KPI and Job Evaluation Database
- Thai National, male or female, age between 35-45
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human resource management, Political Science or related HR field.
- At least 5 years work experience in HRD Manager Role.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills with good command written and spoken English
- Strong PC skills in Microsoft Office.
- Good attitude, strong management and problem solving skills.
- Strong knowledge of development planning, human resource development.
- Communication skills, Analytic skills, Leadership skills.
- Five-days work week
- Group Insurance; life accident, disability, and health insurance
- Medical fee.
- Provident Fund
- Vocation leave, Business leave, Medical/Hospitalization Leave
- Marriage leave, Compassionate leave and other related
- Wedding Gift, Childbirth Gift, Compassionate Benevolence, Get Well Gift
- Office Public Holidays at least 13 days per year
- Annual Health Screening
- Performance Bonus
- Company Activities
We invite qualified Thai nationals to submit your resume stating your present and expected salary by click "Apply Now"
Megachem (Thailand) PCL.
Human Resource Department
25 Soi Chalongkrung 31,
Ladkrabang Industrial Estate Soi G1/9, Lam Plathew , Ladkrabang,
Bangkok Thailand 10520
Tel:0-2739-6333 Ext. 600 Fax:0 2739 6332
Website : www.megachem.com