HRBP Associate (1 Year Contract)
- Manage HR status movement regarding the promotion, transfer, position adjustment, salary and benefit adjustment by dealing with each business unit & identify reasons for each request
- Manage and handle job evaluation and job grading to ensure alignment and consistency in the organization
- Manage disciplinary issues and documentation in accordance with company, labor laws and social security
- Prepare and provide information for Management, Business Leader and Line manager regarding Human Resources Situation, Manpower needs, legal considerations, hiring, disciplinary and termination process
- Collects OT forms, time monitoring sheets, incentive & coordinate with payroll team
- Assists resigning employees with their clearance forms and does the exit interview
- Handles simple and straightforward queries employees with regards to employment or benefits
The ideal candidate should possess the following background
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 2 years of experience in Human Resource Management field.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Fluent in English Communication both spoken & written.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation Skills.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize those tasks and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in an environment that is dynamic, fast paced, constantly changing.
- Able to work under limited resources and high pressure.
- Ability to learn new systems quickly, as this role will have someone working with multiple computer programs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Lazada Ltd.
Lazada Group is pioneering e-Commerce across Southeast Asia.
Launched in 2012, Lazada Group has grown to become the leading online shopping and selling destination in Southeast Asia. The company has about 5,500 employees in the region, with operations in Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, and a team in Hong Kong that drives cross-border marketplace activities. Lazada also operates technology hubs in Ho Chi Minh City and in Moscow.
Lazada’s strong performance has earned the support of key investors such as Alibaba Group, Temasek Holdings and Rocket Internet.
We are searching for dynamic, entrepreneurial, broad-minded individuals to join us. Be part of the team that is steering the exciting eCommerce revolution in Southeast Asia!