HR Supervisor (Training & Recruitment) Chachoengsao
Position: HR Supervisor (Training & Recruitment) Chachoengsao
Salary: 80,000 – 100,000 THB
Acts as a partner to business management formulating HR plans. Develops and implements a variety of programs, including recruitment, learning and development, performance management, equity and diversity, etc., within a business line/unit. Develop, direct, plan, and evaluate the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Proactive partner managers and supervisors by providing holistic consultations on manpower planning, talent management, attraction & retaining high-caliber qualified candidates in order to achieve BU's & company's goals & strategy.
- Develop, direct, plan, and evaluate the external recruitment and/or internal transfer programs to satisfy the organization's staffing requirements.
- To make sure maintaining the recruitment system.
- Build university relationship on the corporative education program and internship program
- Constantly review work processes/balance, performance and provide timely performance feedback to HR team, mentor, develop team through identifying required skills, and motivate members to ensure career development and progression so as to achieve function's objectives.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training activities to meet the organization's position requirements.
- Develops training plans and program materials in response to organizational needs. Monitors routine and standardized training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- Conducts training needs assessments; analyzes employee training needs to determine requirements for new program development.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure effectiveness of programs and recommends modifications as necessary.
- Maintains training attendance records to determine program effectiveness.
- To manage and support the companies performance management system to make sure deliver the excellence operations
- Other assignments by Manager, HR Operations on new HR initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Training and Development, Learning Philosophy, practices and principles.
Interested candidate, please quick reply your resume in English (Word format only) along with your recent photo and expected salary to us.
JAC International Recruitment Limited
10F, Emporium Tower, 622, Soi 24, Sukhumvit Road,
Klongton, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel: 02-261-8710 Fax: 02-664-9929
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง JAC International
JAC RECRUITMENT THAILAND
International Recruitment Specialist
We are part of a global network with offices in UK, Singapore, Japan, China, Korea, Malaysia Indonesia, Hong Kong, Vietnam and India.
In Thailand, JAC Personnel Recruitment has been providing recruiting services for local and multi-national corporations since 2004.
Our 80+ recruiters specialize in industries and actively search for professionals across all functions including Sales/Marketing, Accounting/Financial Services, Industrial/Manufacturing, IT, HR, Engineering, Logistics/Shipping, Branding/Advertising and others.
From April 2014: JAC Recruitment Thailand will open on every 1st and 3rd week of Saturday. Our working hour is 9:00 a.m. -1:00 p.m. More information please contact 02-261-8710
ตั้งแต่เดือนเมษายน เป็นต้นไป บริษัท JAC Recruitment Thailand จะเปิดให้บริการ ในวันเสาร์ที่ 1 และ 3 ของทุกเดือน ตั้งแต่เวลา 9: 00 -13:00 สอบถามข้อมูลเพิ่มเติมได้ที่ 02-261-8710