HR Supervisor (Phangnga Plant)
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
- To support the implementation of HR strategy to the business by ensuring that the HR delivery is in fully aligned to business goals in their area of business
- To support manager and teams in business delivery through enhancing their capability to delivery business goal components, manage their people, implement change
- Implement the talent development process and tools in order to provide and develop the diverse talent pipeline for the short and term needs of the company
- To collaborate with the business for the creation a high performance culture by supporting the implementation of team and organization design solutions
- To facilitate HR service delivery to the business
- Bachelor or higher degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science, General Management, Psychology or other related fields.
- At least 5 years progressive HR in Manufacturing, multinational company preferred.
- Working knowledge of HR Generalist, Labor Law, Employee/ Industrial Relations, Human Resource Expertise
- Good command of English and Computer literacy.
- Working day: Monday-Saturday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: 42 Moo 14, Kokkloy Sub-district, Takuatung District, Phangnga Province 82140
Thai Union Group PCL offers an attractive salary & benefits with a great career paths to a successful candidate.
Interested Candidates are requested to send a CV with photo and expected salaryor need more information please contact Khun.Kumaree : 062 597 0258
Submit online application: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/register/en
More vacancies visit: http://www.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/enwww.thaiuniongroupcareer.com/jobs/en
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
THAI UNION GROUP PCL.
About Thai Union Group PCL (TU):
Thai Union Group PCL is the world’s seafood leader bringing high quality, healthy, tasty and innovative seafood products to customers across the world for almost 40 years.
Today, Thai Union is regarded as the world’s largest producer of shelf-stable tuna products with annual sales exceeding THB 125 billion and a global workforce of over 46,000 people who are dedicated to pioneering sustainable, innovative seafood products.
The company’s global brand portfolio includes Thai-leading brands Sealect, Fishoม and Bellotta and market-leading international brands such as Chicken of the Sea, John West, Petit Navire, Parmentier, Mareblu, King Oscar, and Rügen Fisch
As a company committed to innovation and globally responsible behaviour, Thai Union is proud to be a member of the United Nations Global Compact, and a founding member of the International Seafood Sustainability Foundation (ISSF). Its work in sustainability has been recognised by its inclusion in the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices (DJSI) Emerging Markets in 2014. In 2015 Thai Union was listed in the index for the second year in a row with a 67 percent increase in its overall score driven by improved performances across its environmental, economic and social criteria.