Working Location: Bangkapi Bangkok
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop job description and job analysis through core competencies and company values
- Analyze and Identify effective sourcing to get suitable candidates.
- Develop and maintain candidate database to be ready for current and future vacancies.
- Develop recruitment activities through university and social medias, able to approach suitable candidates, pipelining talent and create candidate/talent pools in anticipation of business needs.
- First screen candidates, present shortlists to HR managers/lines managers, coordinate and attend interview.
- Analyze selection tools and process and provide guidance to HR Manager on the assessment and interview result in line with company values.
- Handle staff movement and resigned process
- Handle Employment Process, ensure organization structure, employee level and position are corrected
- Other tasks as being assigned
- Age 30 - 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in Human Resources, with 3 years in proactive recruitment
- Experience both in-house recruitment and recruitment agency
- Can do attitude, Self-improvement, detail-oriented, flexible and open for other roles in the future
- Good command in English and Thai both written and spoken
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.