HR Specialist - Policies & Procedures
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
THB 55,000 – 80,000
Our Client is leading International Manufacturing
- Analyse the HR processes and practices including but not limited to HR, SHE, Business Communications.
- Seek opportunity to improve the HR processes and other cross department processes which relate to HR, SHE, Business Communications but not limited to.
- Collaborate with all concerns to initiate, design and assist in developing policies, procedures, work instructions, work flows, manuals or SOP under the assigned areas of HR, SHE, and Business Communications but not limited to.
- Support the implementation of all HROD policies, procedures, work flows, work instructions or SOP; this includes but not limited to facilitation of the workshops, training, communication and any form of delivering the effective implementation result.
- Initiate the proper method to help transfer implicit knowledge under HROD or other assigned areas into the tangible forms and ensure the knowledge is properly transferred through various ways such as training, OJT, media, etc.
- Audit the practice under HROD both at regional and other sites, such as PPT1 & 2, and enforce corrective actions within the timeline.
- Develop and maintain the HROD document centre to ensure that all HROD standard operating procedures after its implementation be up to date at all times;
- Perform other cross-department projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in any fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences.
- Sound knowledge and experience in business process improvement, quality systems, and development of policies, procedures, work flows, and work instructions preferably in HR fields. Working with company with multi sites operation would be an advantage.
- Labour laws and related laws knowledge.
- Facilitation, training and knowledge transferring skills .
- Project management skills; objectives setting, planning, implementing, monitoring timeline, and evaluating.
- Hands-on person with ability to write and communicate effectively.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and expected salary
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 114, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.