- Bachelor / Master of Science in the area of Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Psychology or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in the area of Human Resource.
- Highly structured and pragmatic approach, accuracy.
- Having fun to work in dynamic, changing and still developing business structures.
- Ambitious, hardworking team player.
- Good manner, ability to adapt mindset in multi-culture environment
- Good communication skills in English and Thai.
- Lead the end-to-end recruiting process, making sure our positions are always filled with the best people.
- Successfully deliver innovative and effective talent attraction strategies.
- Develop job description, hiring suggestion to line manager and management
- Build up our employer brand.
- Define, optimize and manage the Rabbit Internet employee life cycle.
- Represent HR in the Management team and contribute to decision.
- Build up an excellent team as you have a skill set of techniques and methodologies to access people and to train your HR team.
- Manage, maintain right track of staff data
- Coordinate with HR Administrative team for visa and work permit
- Direct report to Head of HR
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your potential start date in English or Thai.
Interested candidate, please submit your resume via APPLY NOW
Krits Tower 1032/1-5, 14 Rama 4 Road
Thungmahamek Sathorn Bangkok 10120
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Rabbit Internet
Rabbit Internet is a company builder and a venture arm of the BTS Group. We developed the unique Rabbit Internet Platform to bring growth to emerging Thai start-ups. We partner with entrepreneurs to build market leading Asian Internet companies and aim to serve the 600 million consumers in South East Asia by 2020.