Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd. or "IMIT" is the sole exporter of ISUZU D-Max, one of No.1 Pick Up Truck brand in Thailand, to more than 100 countries in the world. We fully reorganized and rename company's name from "Isuzu Operations (Thailand) Co., Ltd." since July 1, 2011.
We're Joint Venture company between Isuzu Motors Limited ("ISUZU") who is the one of the leading truck company in the world and Mitsubishi Corporation ("MC") who is one of the largest trading company in Japan.
ISUZU Group holds 51% and MC Group holds 49% share of IMIT.
IMIT is expanding business all over the world on the stable and strong business foundation as we're one of the important consolidated subsidiary in ISUZU group.
"3S" is the core business of IMIT which contains Sales, Service and Spare Parts.
Sales Department is in charge of sales and marketing activities with more than 100 countries' distributors in the world and also supporting the export documents. To arrange the accurate export document is the most important for the smooth export process.
Spare Parts Department and Service Department is the new function and organization in charge of after sales process, IMIT is reinforcing these functions to fulfill D-Max world customer's satisfaction.
Administration Department owes the professional functions to support the basis of our export business activities.
This department is responsible for Accounting, Finance, Human Resources, General Affairs, Legal and Audit.
Business Planning Department is in charge of Sales Planning and Promotion, and also supports logistics for exports.
IMIT is looking for proactive and energetic people who have the spirit to lead this growing organization. We are waiting for your challenge.
HR Senior Officer (Recruitment) Urgently Required
- Handle recruitment activities including prescreen candidates’ CVs, facilitate the interview,salary negotiation, contract signing, monitor performance evaluation during probation period , monitor and extend contract with outsourcing companies
- Conduct and Arrange Orientation program for new comer effectively
- Conduct exit interview and resignation process.
- Make monthly report as assigned and analyze manpower data for further study to improve process efficiency
- Paticipate in other projects as HR Manager assigned i.e. create Company knowledge sharing tools for staff, participate recruitment activity with Isuzu group
- Male, at least 3 years of experience in Recruitment field
- Knowledge in HRM would be advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Good at communication skill, analytical skill and creativity skill
- Positive attitude, good team player, can work under pressure and be able to deal with different type of people
- Good at computer skills especially Microsoft office such as Ms.Word, Ms.Excel and
- Ms.PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop would be preferable
- Fluent in English, both written & spoken (approximately equivalent to TOEIC 700)
- Punctual and able to complete tasks within deadline
- Evidence of military exemption required
- Not previously applied for a job with us
Welfare And Benefits:
- Medical Care
- Group Insurance
- Commuting allowance
- TOEIC/TOEFL allowance
- Bonus (Twice a year)
- Provident Fund
- Business Trip Allowance
If you're interested, please send your resume in English only, recent photo, copy of transcript and expected salary to
Isuzu Motors International Operations (Thailand) Co.,Ltd
1010 Shinawatra Tower III, 24th - 25th Floor,
Vibhavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Thailand
Tel. 02-966-2626 Ext. 3279