TO B HR Intelligence Co., Ltd.
HR Plant Supervisor
- Plant HR leads Human Resources practices at the factory which should emphasize the quality, productivity and standards of the people.
- Plant HR manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource factory and ensures a good atmosphere prevail there and a good working environment for all.
- To be in charge of payroll / send it to Head Office / maintain records;
- To be responsible for daily attendances and investigate / understand causes for staff absences and find solutions to improve with the Supervisors and HR department;
- To ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place;
- To recruit staff (staff level + subcontracted workers) – this includes developing job descriptions, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates and conduct orientations;
- To support all the departments in terms of subcontracted workers;
- To develop and maintain HR data base and manual filing systems and in charge of HR reporting;
- To provide advice and recommendations on disciplinary actions and listen to grievances;
- To work closely with departments at the plant, including in a consultancy role, assist supervisors in implementing HR policies & procedures;
- To explain employment standards and legislation such as worker compensations;
- To provide advice and assistance when conducting staff performance evaluations;
- To identify training and development opportunities in conjunction with Training Executive and supervisors / managers and organize training sessions or activities;
- To improve working environment of all EE;
- To be part of all plant activities: Welfare Committee, 5S, WCM, Kaizen, Safety, etc.
- To take part in HR activities and dissemination of the Group policies.
- To promote workplace safety in coordination with EHS and strictly follow SG + local rules and regulations in terms of EHS.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- At least 5 years’ experience in HR & GA.