HR & Operations Specialist/เจ้าหน้าที่บริหารงานด้านทรัพยากรมนุษย์และปฏิบัติการ
Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
Job’s Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage & coordinate day-to-day office operations routine administrative work of the HR & Operations department and special projects as assigned;
- Develop procedures and manage online survey/ assessment administering process & system;
- Contact business partners (overseas) to resolve issues, enquiries relating to online assessment and their systems;
- Mange Assessment Center / partner information, knowledge materials in the company electronic system to ensure the information stay current and up-to-dated and in systematic fashion;
- Compile research information and statistics; gather and compute various data; prepare reports and summaries.
- Be responsible for HR Management functions & practices;
- Manage HR system;
- Provide advice and information to the management on human resource policies and procedures;
- Help manage, inspire and hire the best employees
- Is the link between employer and employee and give overview of employees and offers suggestions on what the company can do to increase productivity or create a more effective workplace or draw in new employees;
- Manage HR Projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or higher in business administration or HRM/HROD or related fields with good and consistent academic results.
- A minimum 3 years of working experiences in HRM /HROD or operational field.
- Thai nationality, male or female;
- Tactful and discrete when dealing with people and confidential information;
- Good attention to details and accuracy of work;
- Enthusiastic, cheerful, friendly, service minded and problem solving mindset;
- Initiative, proactive, energetic, fast learning, prompt response and adaptable to changes;
- Ability to work under pressure of deadlines on multiple assignments;
- Ability to work autonomously under limited resources.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Good oral and written communication & interpersonal skills both English & Thai (TOEIC score above 650);
- Posses strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) for Mac applications;
- Posses good systematic, critical & analytical thinking;
- Posses good critical thinking & and decision-making skills.
Compensation & Benefits:
Slingshot Group offers an attractive package that includes a competitive base salary, performance bonus, 5 days working/week, provident fund, group life Insurance and medical healthcare, mobile phone & traveling allowance. Base salary will be commensurate with qualifications and work experiences.
Address: 1011 Supalai Grand Tower, 14th Floor, Unit 1402Rama 3 Road, Chongnonsee, Yannawa, Bangkok 10120 Telephone: 02 683 3356 to 58 Fax: 02 683 3359 Website: www.slingshot.co.th
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
Slingshot Group/บริษัท สลิงชอท กรุ๊ป จำกัด
Slingshot Group was founded in 2004 by Mr. Apiwut Pimolsaengsuriya, along with consultants & executives with over 20 years of experience under former name “Orchid Slingshot”. Slingshot Group was rebranded from Orchid Slingshot and formed its subsidiaries, “Slingshot Consulting and Slingshot Coaching”. The company currently is one of leading HR consulting firms in Thailand and is widely recognized among the human resources community. The company has provided training, consultative and executive coaching services for more than 300 organizations in both public and private sectors in Thailand.
Slingshot Group offers a wide range of high-quality organizational & people development services combining international experience with local understanding.
Slingshot Group is in partnership with the Center for Leadership Studies--USA, Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (SHRDC) for the licensed program; John Kotter’s Leading Change (Our Iceberg is Melting, Change Essentials)--USA, Persona Global Inc.--USA, Success Insights--USA, Synermetric–-UK, Facet5--Australia and Zenger Folkman--USA.
For two consecutive years, Slingshot Group won an Excellence in Practice Citation Award from Association for Talent Development or “ATD” (formerly the American Society for Training and Development “ASTD”) for a Talent Management project in 2007 and Executive Coaching in 2008. Slingshot Group is the first and only firm in South East Asia that have won the Excellence in Practice awards from ATD.
Slingshot Group’s believes that people are at the core of strong organization. The center of the new logo symbolizes this believe with the “Ren” Chinese character which means, “People” and the tree that grows from it. The Slingshot name implies our belief in simple, practical and effective solution.
Slingshot Group’s environment is both challenging and supportive. We give our employees the opportunity to develop their professional skills and bring out their best potential to make a profound impact on others and the community.
With our business expansion, we are looking for highly qualified people who are energetic, self-driven and passionate about adding values to others and helping people bring out their best potential to join our team.