HR Operations Manager
The HR Operations Manager will be working directly with the Global Head of HR Operations, delivering full employee life-cycle management for both Bangkok and Shanghai. The incumbent will be acting as a single contributor so a strong knowledge of HR operations and a desire to be hands on, is key.
Our client is a dynamic and agile 21st century digital enterprise who specialises in workplace design. With more than 10 office in different region this is a truly global business.
Implementation of effective HR practices
- You will support HRIS implementation
- You will support On boarding, performance appraisals, implementation of all learning and development activities
- You will design, update and share SOPs for all HR processes.
- You will update HR policies in line with the business and organisation requirement.
- You will be executing "Employee engagement" initiatives to keep people together and make the workplace exciting, rewarding and engaging.
- You will be keeping an updated employee handbook with all relevant details and information.
Employee life-cycle management
- You will execute personnel transactions (e.g. offer letter creation, on boarding, payroll, benefits administration, performance management admin, learning admin, reference letters, employee data change and organisational data change)
- You will audit and analyse data for discrepancies; reconcile conflicting data and make appropriate corrections and recommendations
- You will prepare, review reports and recommend actions to address; design additional ad hoc internal reports as needed.
- You will perform information searches, analyse data based on research objectives and present information in appropriate format to best represent
- You will maintain files/records of employees as per statutory requirements and employment laws
- You will be leading all HR related Audits for the organisation.
- You will ensure governance in the India organisation for all HR systems and processes and employment laws
This position requires good communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal, problem-solving skills and ability to multitask.
- You have 6-8 years of HR operations / HR generalist experience
- You have experience in handling HR Operations on a regional level (Asian countries - Thailand, Singapore, China Hong Kong)
- You should be able to act as the brand ambassador of the organisation
- You should possess highest level of Integrity and fairness
- You should possess effective Communication skills - Oral and written skills
- You have People Management skills
- You have the Commercial and Business acumen as well as Strategic orientation
- You should have the ability to multi-task - Handling HR for all units, in multiple locations
- You should be willing to travel occasionally
- You may have prior experience in a start-up
This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven HR professional with aspirations to get regional experience and help shape the HR operations of a global business.
As part of the role comes a good competitive salary and other benefits.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristoffer Paludan on +603 2302 4070
Our client is a dynamic and agile 21st century digital enterprise who specializes in workplace design. With more than 10 office in different region this is a truly global business.