HR Officer (Non –Thai)
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Operate and support all HR tasks including Recruitment, Benefits & Welfare and Training.
- Support recruitment initiatives by updating the recruitment system and scheduling interviews.
- Support communication to candidates as needed.
- Coordinate the scheduling for new employee orientation and prepare information packets.
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager.
- Under the direction of the HR Manager; review and update job postings and descriptions.
- Assist in HR department compliance audits as necessary.
- Provide employment verification information for current and prior employees.
- Assist with the organization and delivery of announcements and communications.
- Create and maintain employee files as needed.
- Assist in coordinating HR department meetings.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Myanmar nationality.
- College student working on a business degree, preferably HR related.
- New grads are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in English language both written and spoken.
- Agree to maintain strict confidentiality on all information related to personnel, their records, salary and other budget and confidential information of the organization.
- Passionate about HR and willingness to learn.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong customer/employee service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel required).
- A natural at building relationships and working with others.
- Working date: Monday to Friday
- Working hour: 08.00 a.m. – 05.00 p.m.
- Office location: TOA Bangna-Trad k.m.23
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW for submit your application
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please specify "position applied" on the subject
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume to
TOA Group of Companies
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and TOA Subsidiary
107 Moo 3, Bangna-Trad Rd., KM. 23, Bangsaothong,
Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540 Thailand
Tel: 02 335 5555
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
TOA Paint (Thailand) Co., Ltd is the largest decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia and exporter of premium paint products including decorative paint, heavy paint, wood coating, protective coating, marine coating, chemical construction, aerosol spray and abrasive product. TOA is the leader of innovative and decorative paint manufacturer in South East Asia who offer and supply a variety of demand by a plenty innovative painting solution system in both household and industrial market. More than 40 years of paint business, our products continue to gain an increasing share of the highly competitive in both international market and domestic sales due to our premium product quality and high service level.
With high standard and strong product portfolio, TOA has been growing faster than the industry average. We draw our strengths from the new products, best-managed behavior, and also strong sales force. During the past ten year, TOA has expanded its business to Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, Malaysia and Middle East Zone.
TOA consider the importance of the human capital and equality of opportunity. Our employees will be offered an attractive salary and benefits package as well as career and learning development.
Due to our rapid growth and expansion in the business, we are currently looking for the number of dynamic, result-oriented, and high energetic calibers to join our excellent team in the following positions: